Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
- Anxiety disorders such as generalized anxiety disorders social anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and phobias.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Bipolar disorder.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Not sure if you or someone you know is living with mental health problems? Experiencing one or more of the following feelings or behaviors can be an early warning sign of a problem:
- Eating or sleeping too much or too little
- Pulling away from people and usual activities
- Having low or no energy
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters
- Having unexplained aches and pains
- Feeling helpless or hopeless
- Smoking, drinking, or using drugs more than usual
- Feeling unusually confused, forgetful, on edge, angry, upset, worried, or scared
- Yelling or fighting with family and friends
- Experiencing severe mood swings that cause problems in relationships
- Having persistent thoughts and memories you can’t get out of your head
- Hearing voices or believing things that are not true
- Thinking of harming yourself or others
- Inability to perform daily tasks like taking care of your kids or getting to work or school
- Difficulties with managing emotions
Our Service Delivery
Yes, we know that dealing with mental/cognitive issues can be stressful and confusing, this is why we offer a free 30-minute consultation session to help determine your unique areas of need and help you find appropriate treatment
When you call for a consultation for your group, we will ask some pertinent questions about your group including:
We currently don’t offer our services to children and teenagers. We currently serve adults.
Privacy & Security
We take the security and confidentiality of your personal information seriously. Your information is encrypted in transit and at rest, and our infrastructure runs on an industry-leading highly secure, HIPAA-compliant data center.